Re: How to get rid of *GNU Emacs* buffer on start-up by pressing a key a

From: gnu ist
Subject: Re: How to get rid of *GNU Emacs* buffer on start-up by pressing a key as it used to be
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 11:14:43 -0700

Very good suggestion. I see that the `exit-splash-screen' function is
currently bound to "q" and does not exist in the previous emacs like 21.
However, I need a syntax to bind not just one key but multiple keys to the
exit function so that it can behave like emacs 21 which exits on any key or
most keys.

If suppose it has to exit on several or all keys, then this binding must be
in this very context of startup and this screen or buffer.

This is quite demanding for a newbie like me.

So I need some help from you guys. Also, I want an easier single command to
bind several keys like SPC, q, and others to this function.