RE: sudo make install

From: Ludwig, Mark
Subject: RE: sudo make install
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 20:06:57 +0000

When I built Emacs 24.4 last month, I used "make" (as
"myself") and then when I was happy and confident with the
result, used "sudo make install"; I only ended up with a
single file that's owned by root in the source directory:
blessmail.  I can't tell from what you wrote, but are you
building everything with regular (plain) "make" before
invoking "sudo make install"?

Hope this helps,
Mark