Re: customizing minibuffer and the message bar, ie mode-line

From: Dan Espen
Subject: Re: customizing minibuffer and the message bar, ie mode-line
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 09:31:37 -0400

Alexis <flexibeast@gmail.com> writes:

> gnuist006@gmail.com writes:
>
>> (4) How to make the message-bar more professional?
>
> Like Emanuel, i'm not sure what you mean by "more professional",

Actually, I found the question somewhat insulting toward the Emacs
developers.

Therefore, I maintain that the question itself is unprofessional.

That said, I customized the mode lines to show the active mode line
in 3D, which gives it an attractive appearance (IMO).

The  OP might want to experiment with a proportional font in the mode
line if that floats his  boat.

--
Dan Espen