Re: [screenshot] Emacs instant colors (and the Elisp full cycle)

From: Rusi
Subject: Re: [screenshot] Emacs instant colors (and the Elisp full cycle)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 21:11:01 -0700 (PDT)

On Tuesday, April 21, 2015 at 5:38:22 AM UTC+5:30, Emanuel Berg wrote:

> If you understand exactly what I mean, take a look at
> this screenshot to be even more confused:
>
>     http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/pics/instant-colors.png

Cute!

As it happens I was trying to illustrate/educate folks on the python list
on something very similar about the nature and power of lisp:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.lang.python/QF0-A1F4miw/GOHMu0HNZocJ

If you tell me the underlying machinery, I'll point them to it.
[Or of course you can join that conversation]