Re: Gnus, Emacs, and Emacs people blogs (was: Re: [screenshot] Emacs ins

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Gnus, Emacs, and Emacs people blogs (was: Re: [screenshot] Emacs instant colors (and the Elisp full cycle))
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 04:52:19 +0200

>> Dunno how much the vanilla python programmer will
>> care For myself Ive been collecting my thoughts on
>> the significance of lisp here
>>
>> http://blog.languager.org/2015/04/poverty-universality-structure-0.html
>
> Do you have that as RSS so I can get it in Gnus? (I
> searched for "RSS" but no hit.) Or does it work in
> some other way? I'm no blog reader as I don't like
> to update my browser to check out if there is news,
> but if I can get them straight into Gnus
> automatically when published it'd be another thing.
>
> Indeed, all Emacs/Linux/FOSS blogs and in a broader
> sense all cool computer people in the movement that
> have blogs, please send me whatever data is required
> to hook up to your interfaces. This isn't off-topic
> for this list (I crosspost this to gnu.emacs.help
> and gnu.emacs.gnus) *but* if you don't want to be
> self-promoters (why?) I'll be happy to receive
> private mails.

Everyone is still encouraged to self-promote their
techno-science blogs, but I realized "I" had already
solved the "Gnus Atom to RSS" problem by means of the
NNTP news.gwene.org server, where this particular blog
is gwene.org.languager.blog - it holds 39 posts.

I even tried to register it [1] but it was already
registered, the web UI told me.

Good work!

[1] http://gwene.org

--