Re: emacs update on archlinux

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: emacs update on archlinux
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 09:47:55 -0400 (EDT)

which returns:
/usr/local/bin/emacs.

emacs-nox breaks in the same way. The builder of emacs and emacs-nox on archlinux needs to do another git pull and another arch package build then this error will be corrected. xemacs doesn't break in this way, it just doesn't like my .emacs file yet. I'm going to run xemacs --init-debug and see what I can find and fix.

-- Twitter: JudeDaShiell