can't open new frame

From: Hubert Chathi
Subject: can't open new frame
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 17:32:19 -0400

Sometimes, when I try to open a new frame (C-x 5 2), I get a "Wrong type
argument: number-or-marker-p, nil" message, and no frame opens.  It
seems to work fine when I start emacs, but after a while, it stops
working, and won't work from then on until I restart emacs, so it may be
some mode or package that I'm using that's triggering this behaviour
when it gets loaded or run.

I tried "M-x toggle-debug-on-error RET C-x 5 2", but it doesn't give me
any information (the debug buffer doesn't show up).

Has anyone else seen this?  Any ideas on how to debug this since
debug-on-error doesn't seem to be working?

--
Hubert Chathi - Email/Jabber: hubert@uhoreg.ca - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 4096R/113A1368 (Key available at pool.sks-keyservers.net)