Re: reddit

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: reddit
Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 16:16:01 -0400

> Yes, it's a bit quiet there.  But every once in a while it gets a nice
> discussion going that wouldn't really fit on stack exchange.

I haven't noticed those.  The only thing I find worthwhile there,
really, is the occasional announcement of a new Elisp package.  And that
doesn't fit in emacs.stackexchange either (it does fit in
gnu.emacs.announce, of course but mailing-lists/newsgroups are so last
century for the young ones out there that it wouldn't occur to them to
use it).

        Stefan