Abbreviated newspaper articles with eww

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Abbreviated newspaper articles with eww
Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 14:50:17 +0200

Hello,

I want to read newspaper articles on "www.sueddeutsche.de" with eww.
But some articles are appearing incomplete (there is a paywall on the
site, but the articles I mean are not behind it).

Here is an example:

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/reparationszahlungen-gewolltes-missverstaendnis-1.2463623

With firefox or w3m, I get a complete article.  With eww, it is
abbreviated after:

| Bundesrepublik gebe endlich zu, Zahlungen prüfen zu müssen. Muss sie ...

Not all articles are affected, only some.

I tried to

(setq-default
 url-user-agent
 (concat "User-Agent: Emacs-w3m/" emacs-w3m-version " " w3m-version "\r\n"))

hoping this could help, but this didn't make a difference.  The article
is fetched incompletely by url-retrieve:

(url-retrieve

"http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/reparationszahlungen-gewolltes-missverstaendnis-1.2463623";
 (lambda (&rest args) (pop-to-buffer (current-buffer))))

gives me the abbreviated version.

What can I do to get the complete article to eww?

Thanks,

Michael.