Saving gpg password on the file itself

From: Artur Malabarba
Subject: Saving gpg password on the file itself
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 10:26:43 +0100

I have a single encrypted file in my system, diary.org.gpg.
It's doesn't contain hugely sensitive information, and its password
does not coincide with any other password I use.

I don't want to setup a whole encryption keychain (or whatever that
stuff is called) on my system, I'm fine with typing the password once
when I open the file. The only thing that bothers me, is typing it
twice every time I save.

I'd like to keep the password written somewhere inside the file (at
the header or end-of-file comments). Then, whenever I save, Emacs
could read the password in the buffer and use that instead of
prompting me whenever I save. I understand the security implications
of that, and I'm fine with them.

My question here is just, "How can I send the password directly from
Emacs when saving the buffer, instead of being prompted for it by
gpg?"

All the rest (finding the password in the buffer) I can figure out
myself. I just got lost when trying to understand how Emacs interfaced
with gpg.

Cheers and Thanks,
Artur