Re: ispell-buffer skips repetitive suspects after the first is accepted

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: ispell-buffer skips repetitive suspects after the first is accepted
Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 08:54:10 +0300

> From: Francis Belliveau <f.belliveau@comcast.net>
> Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 19:01:06 -0400
>
> This is clearly an intended feature.  I am personally annoyed by the
> inability to indicate something suspicious is valid for a particular
> document.

This "feature" doesn't do what you want: if the same word happens on
another line, it will be flagged again.  Only words on the same line
are exempt.

> I do not want such things added to my dictionary because they are likely not
> valid for other documents.

Then why don't you use the 'a' command?  It does exactly what you
want: you won't be asked again about the same word in this "spelling
session", and won't add the word to your personal dictionary.

> That’s my opinion and I am sticking with it:-)

Even after I explained the above?