RE: ispell-buffer skips repetitive suspects after the first is accepted

From: Jürgen Hartmann
Subject: RE: ispell-buffer skips repetitive suspects after the first is accepted
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 11:23:37 +0200

Thank you, Eli Zaretskii, for the clarification:

>> From: Francis Belliveau <f.belliveau@comcast.net>
>> Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 19:01:06 -0400
>>
>> This is clearly an intended feature. I am personally annoyed by the
>> inability to indicate something suspicious is valid for a particular
>> document.
>
> This "feature" doesn't do what you want: if the same word happens on
> another line, it will be flagged again.  Only words on the same line
> are exempt.

@ Eli Zaretskii, you got exactly my point. It is not about local dictionaries
or document specific spelling--this is a different issue--but about the fact
that <SPC> accepts a spelling for the whole line instead of accepting it for
one particular instance only.

Juergen