Re: change buffer in other frame, multiple monitors

From: Sam Halliday
Subject: Re: change buffer in other frame, multiple monitors
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 07:02:43 -0700 (PDT)

I'm starting to think there must be a bug somewhere. Setting the explicit
action is still causing `C-x 5 b` to open a new frame even if one is already
open:

  (setq display-buffer--other-frame-action
        '((display-buffer-reuse-window display-buffer-pop-up-frame)
          (reusable-frames . t) (inhibit-same-window . t)))

I'm on Debian Jessie but some mac users have said that the out-of-the-box
behaviour is for `C-x 5 b` to reuse the other frame.

I'm stumped. Any help appreciated.