Re: How the backquote and the comma really work?

From: Rusi
Subject: Re: How the backquote and the comma really work?
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 18:41:47 -0700 (PDT)

On Friday, June 26, 2015 at 5:25:35 AM UTC+5:30, Robert Thorpe wrote:
> Michael Heerdegen  writes:
>
> > Here is the expression the reader generates for "`',foo":
> >
> >   (read "`',foo") ==> (\` (quote (\, foo)))
> >
> > (be sure to eval with print-quoted nil, the default).
>
> In some cases the commands "macroexpand" and "macroexpand-all" can be
> useful for finding out what complicated types of quoting do.

I was poking around in the new (and very promising) use-package of
John Wiegley to figure out some (my) bugs in understanding use-package.
And so using macroexpand to see what exactly it is up to.
And seeing a lot of '...'s for deep nested structures

Whats the recommended way for looking inside these?