Re: help in same window + colorful help + Blümchen

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: help in same window + colorful help + Blümchen
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 00:48:34 +0200

<tomas@tuxteam.de> writes:

> Makes sense. OTOH, there are faces, which can be
> made dependent on many things, and there's
> theming... so the mechanisms are there.
>
> Are they difficult to use/customize? If yes, why?

I don't know - I've setup mine face by face and that
is something zero non-programmers would do and many
programmers wouldn't do it either for several reasons.
But they might want it still (both groups). I don't
mean exactly like mine, but the degree
of colorization.

> (I can't really say: I've been mostly happy with the
> defaults, and when not, I've just made some very
> focused changes -- actually my tendency is towards
> "mild fruit salad"

What is "mild" and "angry"? Is it the degree how much
markup should be in different colors, or is it the
intensity of the colors, i.e. the color scheme?

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573