Re: emacsclient not integrated into modern window systems

From: Vaidheeswaran C
Subject: Re: emacsclient not integrated into modern window systems
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 17:50:02 +0530

I am on Debian Wheezy and I can "Open With" both emacs or gnuclient.

     /usr/share/applications/gnuserv.desktop
     /usr/share/applications/emacs23.desktop

I also remember playing around with text editor alternatives sometime
back.

    https://wiki.debian.org/DebianAlternatives

Shouldn't you raise the issue with your specific distribution?