Where did my usenet posts go?

From: notbob
Subject: Where did my usenet posts go?
Date: 14 Jul 2015 16:18:38 GMT

I've posted a recipe 3 times to rec.food.cooking.  It never shows up
and I don't know why.

I use slrn for usenet, but emacs as my default editor.  Been that way
for yrs.  Now, if I highlight n' paste (slackware) a recipe from a USB
flash drive and then copy it to a "followup" the entire post
completely disappears.  If I do a new "Post" with no copy/paste
content, it will show up.  Even a new post with recipe copy/paste into
it, completely disappears.  What's up with that?

nb