Re: local problem with missing articles in gnus nnimap

From: Didier Verna
Subject: Re: local problem with missing articles in gnus nnimap
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 21:00:53 +0200

Hikaru Ichijyo <ichijyo@macross.sdf.jp> wrote:

> Somehow though, a few recent emails don't seem to show up,

  FWIW, I've had this kind of problem for years. For me it happens when
  I ever read mails from the gmail web interface. They don't show up in
  Gnus. Most of the time, I have to go back to gmail on the web, mark
  the whole thread as undread and move it back to inbox. Then, hitting g
  in the group buffer will get them.

--
My new Jazz CD entitled "Roots and Leaves" is out!
Check it out: http://didierverna.com/records/roots-and-leaves.php

Lisp, Jazz, Aïkido: http://www.didierverna.info