Re: starting the emacs daemon using init.org?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: starting the emacs daemon using init.org?
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 01:35:56 +0200

Sharon Kimble <boudiccas@skimble.plus.com> writes:

> 'fraid so! I've never actually timed it, but I am
> sitting waiting for it to be in a useable state.

Well, time it then. Remember, "what you can't measure,
you can't control".

> Usually when I'm writing in latex, and suddenly, in
> the blink of an eye, its gone! So far I haven't lost
> any data on restarting. but it is an annoyance.

That shouldn't happen. It never happened to me so
I don't know what to do about it, but others (ha)
might help you with that. But it shouldn't happen so
this is the entry point of your problem.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573