Re: How to get the new frame?

From: B. T. Raven
Subject: Re: How to get the new frame?
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 07:02:36 -0500

Thanks Javier. x.display.list returns "w32"
When I set the alist with (setq display-mm-dimensions-alist '(t . (304 . 190))) and then evaluate display-mm-width, I get: Wrong type argument: listp, 190. With alist set to nil, I get the erroneous width 508, height 318. I thought I could report the screen size to emacs (304mm by 190mm) which has a diagonal of 14.11 inches, very close to the nominal screen size of 14.1.

Ed