Re: Deny keymap changes made by `evil-integration'

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Deny keymap changes made by `evil-integration'
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 15:33:36 +0300

> Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 13:58:45 +0200
> From: Alexander Shukaev <haroogan@gmail.com>
> Cc: help-gnu-emacs <help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
>
> > Would reloading Dired be OK?
> >

> That's an idea, Eli, but does that mean that I have to spam something like
>
> (with-eval-after-load 'evil
>   (with-evail-after-load 'dired
>     (unload-feature 'dired)
>     (require 'dired))
>
>   (with-evail-after-load 'whatever
>     (unload-feature 'whatever)
>     (require 'whatever))
>
>   ...)

You can just

  (load "whatever")

instead of the unload-require dance.

> for every package that is modified by `evil-integration'?

If there are many of them, that raises a question: what is it that you
want from 'evil-integration' that justifies using it?  (I don't use
Evil.)  Are there any options in that package that would allow you to
have what you want, but without the parts you don't want?