Re: Installing "groovy-mode" fails missing "set-difference" func

From: Alexis
Subject: Re: Installing "groovy-mode" fails missing "set-difference" func
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 14:46:07 +1000

KARR, DAVID <dk068x@att.com> writes:

I have Emacs 24.5.1. I tried to install "groovy-mode" through "Manage Packages". When it installed, it complained about a missing "set-difference" func. What do I need to do about this?

`set-difference` is part of cl.el, so doing `(require 'cl)` somewhere in your init/config should help. (`groovy-mode` should be doing that `require` itself, though.)

Alexis.