Re: How to delete all nil properties from a plist?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: How to delete all nil properties from a plist?
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2015 00:21:09 +0200

"Pascal J. Bourguignon" <pjb@informatimago.com>
writes:

> Why would you pass, reading the source of an
> implementation is one of the most instructive things
> you can do as a programmer.
>
> Indeed, reading the sources of APPEND, and even,
> comparing it across several implementation would let
> you learn a lot.
>
> The alternative course, is not to read an
> implementation, but to write an
> implementation yourself!

In principle I don't disagree with either claim (that
reading code and re-implementing basic algorithms and
data structures is educational). But at this point
that kind of sparring doesn't fry my diodes. I only
want to solve real problems that has to do with real
systems. The small exception I make is when people ask
on this list. Sometimes that makes me do stuff
I normally wouldn't. It is a pleasant game.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573