Re: How to quote a list of functions?

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: How to quote a list of functions?
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2015 10:12:15 +0200

On 2015-08-09, at 02:30, Pascal J. Bourguignon <pjb@informatimago.com> wrote:

> Marcin Borkowski <mbork@mbork.pl> writes:
>
>> It is well known that functions should be quoted with sharp-quote and
>> not just regular quote, i.e., #'my-function and not 'my-function.
>
> That's where you are wrong.  Thrice in a single sentence!

Pascal, you did it again.  I'm so ashamed!  Not by being wrong - this
is more or less a normal state for a person learning something - but by
your knowledge and comprehensive answers...  But this is good for me;
I did similar things in the past wrt. TeX, and now I know what it feels
like to get such an answer;-).  And also, you know, I actually learn
something.

Anyway, I don't have the time to study your answer now, but I'll do it
soon.

Thanks,

--
Marcin Borkowski