Re: using use-package

From: Rusi
Subject: Re: using use-package
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 10:30:17 -0700 (PDT)

On Sunday, August 9, 2015 at 10:47:29 PM UTC+5:30, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> >> The problem is to define "something like".
> > Simply solved -- Just pick up req-package :-)
>
> I haven't looked at it.  Does it drop the "work around mis-configured
> packages" baggage?

req-package is basically use-package + dependency management + el-get.
Do you see apt-get just off the horizon?

Does it work??
Long story
req-package 'requires' use-package, dash, log4e
So  kind of 'recursion' problem -- req-package needs (a bit of) the
problem that it is solving pre-solved.

So I tried the author's sister package-using-examplar system
https://github.com/edvorg/emacs-configs

which means I now have to get rid of my own .emacs.d
Use this new one
And retrofit all my stuff onto that framework