Re: using use-package

From: Nikolay Kudryavtsev
Subject: Re: using use-package
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 08:12:09 +0300

Cider does not really require company, nor company requires cider. But when we have both we need to configure them to work together. I've noticed that those "intersection" configuration relationships are more common than real requirement relationships. Putting intersection like this into use-package declarations for either package does not seem like a correct way of doing it. Instead I wish there was a separate macro for cases like this.

--
Best Regards,
Nikolay Kudryavtsev