Re: using use-package

From: Edward Knyshov
Subject: Re: using use-package
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 05:23:58 +0000

Nicolay, here is example from my config.

(req-package company
  :require yasnippet
  :config (progn (global-company-mode 1)
                 (setq company-idle-delay 0.1)
                 (setq company-show-numbers t)
                 (setq company-minimum-prefix-length 2)
                 (setq company-dabbrev-downcase nil)
                 (setq company-dabbrev-other-buffers t)
(setq company-auto-complete nil)
                 (setq company-dabbrev-code-other-buffers 'all)
                 (setq company-dabbrev-code-everywhere t)
                 (setq company-dabbrev-code-ignore-case t)
                 (global-set-key (kbd "C-<tab>") 'company-dabbrev)
                 (global-set-key (kbd "M-<tab>") 'company-complete)
                 (global-set-key (kbd "C-c C-y") 'company-yasnippet)))

(req-package company-quickhelp
  :require company
  :config (company-quickhelp-mode 1))

(req-package company-restclient
  :require company
  :config (add-to-list 'company-backends 'company-restclient))

So cider initialization would look like this

(req-package cider
  :require company
  :config ({init-cier-for-company-mode}))

It might solve your problem.