Re: req-package

From: Edward Knyshov
Subject: Re: req-package
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 09:38:01 +0000

Hi.

First thing we need to figure out is does use-package provide flexible
enough api to implement req-package as new use-package keyword.
Currently it works by calling (use-package ...) forms when corresponding
are packages a ready to configure.
We need a full control over packages loading flow, because we need to
rearrange some stuff to get all this dance work.

Edward.