Re: req-package

From: Edward Knyshov
Subject: Re: req-package
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 13:28:21 +0000

Yep, it's a lot of packages under the hood of my set up.
This networking calls you seen is related to my config only, not to
req-package.
I have some code, which randomly select new theme from my favourite ones.
Each time you started emacs, new theme was downloaded.

Also configuration located in init-real is only my own thing you don't need
to do.
I was trying to fix some stuff I even don't remember which.
I got this advice at http://emacswiki.org/emacs/ELPA.

Edward