Where can I find some documents about the architecture of emacs?

From: Navy Cheng
Subject: Where can I find some documents about the architecture of emacs?
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 23:17:57 +0800

Hi, I want to learn something about the desgin of emacs and want to find the
elisp interpretor part of emacs. Now, I know the C part is in ./src, but I
don't know which file/files is about the interpretor.

I find that many of the documents in the source tree is about *how to use
emacs* other than *the architecture of emacs*. Is there any docs I want?