Re: From Gnus to mu4e

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: Re: From Gnus to mu4e
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 23:52:53 +0200

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> Sorry I wasn't clear.
>
> I have
>
> 1. an address from my internet provider
> 2. an address from my own remote server
>
> multiple addresses are collected on 2 (using fetchmail/spamassassin)
> and dovecot is running on this remote server.
>
> I use maildir for both 1 and 2 on my local machine, sync'ing all
> mails with mbsync.

And you access the maildir on your local machine directly with nnimap
from Gnus, without dovecotĀ ?

> You're welcome!
>
> PS: I secretly love anything related to emails, this is fascinating.

I can see thatĀ ? As for me, I'm starting to be a little bit frightened
by all I'm gonna have to get running. So far I'm collecting info, and
will put it together when I have a few days free. This list has been, as
always a source of precious help, thanks a lot.

Julien.