Re: End and beginning of buffer

From: moreno . cavallaro
Subject: Re: End and beginning of buffer
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 01:24:59 -0700 (PDT)

On Thursday, September 3, 2015 at 11:37:44 PM UTC+2, javax...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi all.
> I don't know if it is me (probably), but I can't have the key binding M-> and
> M-< working on my pc (OS is Ubuntu 14.04, and Emacs version is 24.3.1).
> Expected behaviour is reaching the end and the beginning of a buffer, but
> instead I get the following messages, respectively:
> - Find tag:
> - No M-x tags-search or M-x tags-query-replace in progress
> Any idea why?
> Thanks.
> (P.S. All (at least the ones I tried) other combination with Meta key are
> working flawlessly)

Thank you all for the replies.
I forgot to mention that my emacs was not a plain vanilla. I had installed,
following a tutorial, git clone
https://github.com/flyingmachine/emacs-for-clojure.git ~/.emacs.d, but I highly
doubt that was causing the problem.
This said I did a reinstallation and magically everything is working now....I
am pretty sure that I guiltily messed up something in my previous installation.
Thanks again.
Cheers.