Re: member returns list

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: member returns list
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 04:01:03 +0200

> stumpwm doesn't come with the familiar M-TAB
> application menu by default.
>
> sawfish does, tho the menu doesn't look as nice as
> with openbox (which is in C, by the way).

I take that back. sawfish doesn't have a menu - one
can only switch from one window to the next with
M-TAB. Also, with several windows doing mplayer, this
implies a graphic bug when you switch.

So far the Lisp WM experience has left me unimpressed.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573