Re: color theme per frame

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: color theme per frame
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 01:57:42 +0200

ishi soichi <soichi777@gmail.com> writes:

> Normally I have several frames open, and work on
> different tasks simultaneously. It is nicer if they
> become visually identifiable at glance.

It is easier, and makes more sense, to have this
visual identification based on purpose (i.e., mode)
and not frame.

For example, you can configure ERC to look one way,
Emacs-w3m another, Gnus yet another, and so on.
Because they look different to begin with, I don't see
this requiring a lot of work.

Here is a dump of me writing this message, with Gnus
in another window:

    http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/dumps/message-gnus.png

I'd say it is pretty clear what is what :)

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573