Re: How to delete the parens around a sexp?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: How to delete the parens around a sexp?
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 02:58:40 +0200

> If you want do delete *matching* pairs in
> programming, you would have to do the same, only
> with `matching-paren' or so to find out what should
> be deleted.

That doesn't work as `matching-paren' tells what char
matches in general, not the position of the char that
actually matches the other char in the code. OK, then
you can do it manually by searching and counting.
But since you said you don't want this for code I'll
drop the matter.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573