Re: Custom colour for a custom command

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Custom colour for a custom command
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2015 02:22:04 +0200

> So probably instead I'd be content with just
> highlighting the command which will make for
> a super-easy regexp and a most-definitely tangible
> improvement at low cost.

(font-lock-add-keywords 'latex-mode
                        '(("myparencite" . font-lock-constant-face )))

Note the change in notation which comes with this
being only one word with no syntactic somersaults to
it which has to be dealt with by grouping (the
\\( ... \\) in the previous suggestion, groups which
are refered to by the enumeration digits that are also
unnecessary now).

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573