change-log-exit: save change-log buffer and bury it.

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: change-log-exit: save change-log buffer and bury it.
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 10:15:58 +0300

Hello

In older (maybe several years old) version of add-log, there was a
function change-log-exit which saved the ChangeLog file, killed the
buffer and returned to the file in which I started add-change-log-entry.

I think could get a similar behavior if I changed change-log-find-file
using defadvice, however I don't like that solution since it makes
debugging difficult.

Does somebody has another solution?

Thanks

Uwe Brauer