marmalade repository inaccessible

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: marmalade repository inaccessible
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 09:03:02 -0400 (EDT)

I have the marmalade repository in my .emacs file but for quite a while have never been able to access it due to the tls error. Are others connecting to that repository with web browsers and downloding items from the repository rather than using list-packages? Yesterday apparently I was able to download that repository's keyring but with this linux-utils tls error in the way I'm thinking about taking marmalade out of my .emacs file permanently.