Re: .emacs not loading libraries

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: .emacs not loading libraries
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 14:19:12 +0200

John Mastro <john.b.mastro@gmail.com> writes:

> You don't need to add "~/.emacs.d/elpa/" to your
> `load-path'. If you inspect the value of `load-path'
> (e.g. `C-h v load-path RET') you'll see that it
> already contains entries for the packages you've
> installed via ELPA - this is part of what package.el
> does for you.

And if anyone does the things I said for testing, that
will effectually erase everything else in the
`load-path' by setting it to something else - but that
was to show that the paths should be absolute - and
I think it was clear to everyone not to put that in
.emacs for good. Anyway erase and rewind to get the
old paths back :)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkv_2fQ-OLU

--
underground experts united