Re: Why does mml-attach-file put the attachment at the very end of the m

From: Katsumi Yamaoka
Subject: Re: Why does mml-attach-file put the attachment at the very end of the message...
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 20:31:51 +0900

On Mon, 26 Oct 2015 11:37:52 +0100, Marcin Borkowski wrote:
> BTW, does that mean that if I inline the attachment (which I do
> frequently), some people might not see anything after that?

AFAIK, at least MS outlook, one of the most popular mailers,
doesn't display image/*, text/*, etc. inline even if they are
specified inline; all those are only buttonized.  People can
click and view them of course, though.

> And now I've got a question: how can I reliably find the part
> responsible for the attachment (sorry, I don't know the correct term for
> it) in the buffer?

Well, all MIME parts except for the first text part will get
attachments that aren't inlined in Windows' mail programs, I
think.

Regards,