Re: List of evil ex commands?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: List of evil ex commands?
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 17:07:52 +0100

Óscar Fuentes <ofv@wanadoo.es> writes:

>> I know there is an evil list but I've tried twice
>> and had not response when trying to join.
>
> You can post through gmane.org using a news reader.

Read: using Gnus :)

When you have Gnus with Gmane up and running, you can
hit the key you in particular :) have for
`gnus-group-enter-server-mode' (I have it `S' as in
server - pretty clever, huh?).

Then goto the line that says nntp and news.gmane.org
and invoke `gnus-server-read-server' (bound to RET by
default).

Now you get a list of mailing lists/newsgroups (Gnus
and in particular Gmane makes that distinction
irrelevant which is the point in particular, in
general the point is to have access to all that
interactive material, for sure).

Anyway, now, all that remains is searching the list!

However... While there are a lot of hits for Emacs, as
well as for Vim, this is the only crossover I found:

    gmane.emacs.vim-emulation

Well, try it!

Here is all my Gnus stuff, if you are in any way
helped by that. There are Gnus groups as well,
of course:

    http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/gnus/index.html

--
underground experts united