Re: Execute a string as a command

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Execute a string as a command
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2015 22:47:05 +0100

Tim Johnson <tim@akwebsoft.com> writes:

> I can't get to that phase for another day or two..
> thanks, Emanuel.

No, there are much better things for you to do than to
digest that code. For example, ask yourself why you
want to execute strings as commands, and if there is
a better way still.

That code of mine is more like a demo to show of
skills and attract ohs and ahs. It is not really
helpful (tho sometimes I use it so it *does* work).

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573