Re: error when trying to add a new rss feed

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: error when trying to add a new rss feed
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 00:41:23 +0100

Sharon Kimble <boudiccas@skimble.plus.com> writes:

> I'm trying to install a new rss feed in gnus, but am
> consistently getting this error message -
>
> (error "www.syndic8.com/80 Name or service not
> known") in open-network-stream
>
> How can I get rid of this so that I can add a new
> feed please?

Again, please share your configs so more people will
be inclined to try to reproduce this and other
disfunctions. If you have "private parts" in you
configs which you don't want to share just share what
you think is relevant to RSS and this problem
in particular.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573