Re: bug#20790: Add more S-SPC key bindings

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: bug#20790: Add more S-SPC key bindings
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 04:11:21 +0100

Random832 <random832@fastmail.com> writes:

> Yes, but like you said in your tutorial, that's an
> arbitrary name. It's not the real C-0, that'd be
> [?\C-0] == [#x4000030].

Yeah, no, that was just an example, so it is even more
arbitrary. I mean the unicode notation what the
virtual terminal is sending (in this case [?\u0110])
looks much simpler than what you had, so perhaps there
was an issue of notation where some char got out of
place compared to how it looked with xterm.

> I found my issue, though. I'd been _assuming_ that
> Gnus sets a binding for S-SPC to
> gnus-summary-prev-page/gnus-article-goto-prev-page,
> when in reality it apparently doesn't. If I set
> a global binding on [?\S-\ ], it works (fsvo.
> "works" - now I need to figure out how to add
> a binding to Gnus for it.)

Aha, cool.

--
underground experts united