org-mode Separate buffer for tag search sparse tree

From: sh77
Subject: org-mode Separate buffer for tag search sparse tree
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 07:15:14 -0700 (MST)

Hi

In org-mode, when I do a search on tags with C-c \, I just get the current
buffer highlighted in yellow for matching tags.
I would like to get a sparse tree in a separate buffer.
I have read that this depends on variable org-agenda-window-setup, but I
don't have this variable,when I check with alt-x
I am using emacs24 on ubuntu.
How can I get the sparse tree in a separate buffer?
Thanks

saikari