Re: org-export-latex-verbatim-wrap error

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: org-export-latex-verbatim-wrap error
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 12:21:03 +0100

Hi Dushyant,

Dushyant Juneja <juneja.dushyant@gmail.com> writes:

> Somehow, the replies never seem to reach my inbox. Some stubborn filter, I
> guess.

I may not have replied to your inbox.

> I could use listings for my application. However, there are a few issues:
> 1. (setq org-latex-listings 'listings) seems to take care only for src
> blocks, not example blocks. The text between #+begin_example..#+end_example
> is still exported to verbatim.

This is correct.  Perhaps listings has some pseudo language.  In any case,
you could use an export filter.  I think you might have to share a
concrete example to

> 2. I am looking to 'frame' my lists, and possibly pass more options to the
> listing environment. Is there a possibility to do this?

Sure, check the docstrings of org-latex-listings-options and
org-latex-listings.  E.g. something like

    (add-to-list 'org-latex-packages-alist '("" "listings"))
    (add-to-list 'org-latex-packages-alist "\lstset{....}")

Hope it helps,
Rasmus

--
Vote for proprietary math!