on global-font-lock-mode effect on info-mode

From: Daniel Bastos
Subject: on global-font-lock-mode effect on info-mode
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 13:22:14 -0200

I set global-font-lock to nil.  I expect no font locking on any
mode.  Indeed it so happens in most modes.  Info-mode however seems to be
an exception.  I need to ``M-x font-lock-mode'' explicitly when I get to
info-mode for a first time. Is this intended? Why?

(*) My configuration

(custom-set-variables
 ;; custom-set-variables was added by Custom.
 [...]
 '(global-font-lock-mode nil)
 [...]

(*) My GNU EMACS

GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7601)  of 2013-03-17 on MARVIN