Re: message not understood

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: Re: message not understood
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 15:42:19 +0100

Bostjan Vilfan <bostjanv@alum.mit.edu> writes:

> Hello,
> I am receiving the following message from my emacs:
>
> (emacs:22543): GLib-CRITICAL **: Source ID 79237 was not found when
> attempting to remove it
>
> can someone tell what must I do to correct the situation.
> Regards,
> bostjanv

You don't say when the error occurs, so it is difficult to give advice
on how to fix the problem.  Having said that, I sometimes see this kind
of error when I open an email attachment in Gnus using an external
viewer (evince-previewer) at the point when I then close the viewer.  A
similar error then appears in the message buffer.  As far as I can tell,
the error is of no further consequence and is just a warning that an
attempt was made to remove some object which no longer exists.

Cheers,

Loris