Re: How to add dynamic keybindings?

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: How to add dynamic keybindings?
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 09:03:40 -0500 (EST)

Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 06:46:54
From: Edgar Thier <info@edgarthier.net>
To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
Subject: How to add dynamic keybindings?

How do I create keybindings based on a configuration file?

What I am trying to do is create a minor mode that loads a configuration
that associates a key with a certain command.

I did not find any information as to how I can create the bindings and
update them when the configuration changes.

What is the simplest way?