Re: Replacing huge hidden selection when pasting text

From: Alexandre Oberlin
Subject: Re: Replacing huge hidden selection when pasting text
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 14:28:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi Marcin,

Thanks for your reply.

I double checked .emacs and site-start.el and the only relevant lines I was
able to find appear in my .emacs in that order:
(delete-selection-mode 1)
(transient-mark-mode -1)
(cua-mode -1)

Now if the behavior was stable I would have got rid of it long ago by any
means, since I noticed it several times and already long ago. However it is NOT
stable, but when it has happened once it consistently happens in the current
session.

So clearly it's a bug.